Sergi Potash Project
The Sergi project is located in the Sergipe Basin and covers an area of 65 sq. km.
- Ideally situated within 40km south of Vale’s Taquari-vassouras potash mine and plant.
- High grade and economic zones of Potash intercepted:
Upper zone, 8.27m intercept averaging 20.94% KCl, including 5.08m at 24.84% KCl.
Lower zone, 8.46m intercept averaging 28.98% KCl, including 5.47m at 39.65% KCl.
Upper zone, 12.81m intercept averaging 16.70% KCl.
Lower zone, 5.56m interceort averaging 21.11% KCl.
- Full review underway by Garrisons in house Potash expert.
- Release of tonnage and grade Exploration target in coming weeks.
- Basic parameter economic scoping study commenced, based on underground development and utilising Vales infrastructure and plant.
- Low capex expected due to existing infrastructure.