Arapua Fertiliser Project
The Company has acquired Arapua Fertiliser Project further developing its strong presence in Brazil’s fertiliser industry.
- The Arapua Fertiliser Project is located in the State of Minas Gerais, approximately 400 kilometres south east of the Brazilian capital city Brasilia and within one of the major agro-industrial centers of Brazil.
- The Arapua Fertiliser Project is composed by eight mineral properties with exploration licenses granted and covering total area of 14,946 hectares. The project is divided into three blocks Arapua, Pindaibas and Maxixeblocks.
- At the Arapua block, notable grades from recent grab samples ranged from 5% to 24% P2O5, over apatite-rich kamafugitic rocks.
- At Pindaibas block, recent auger drilling returned values up to 14.8% P2O5.
- The apatite-rich rocks are nearly horizontal and strongly weathered allowing to an easy mineable operation.